Park Avenue Ballroom ~ A Woman Owned Business
Robin Horn, a survivor of abuse as well as inequity and inequality, has been dancing and teaching professionally for over 33 years.
Park Avenue Ballroom is a completely abuse free, drama free, people friendly dance place. We don’t see sexual preference, religion, race, etc. We just see nice people like you.
And guess what, the previous owner, Desiree Fox DuHadway is …. a woman too! So, we are continuing the tradition. And naturally, the building is owned by… another woman!!
Park Avenue Ballroom
Built on a fanatical dedication to our students, we offer a full range of classes
developed for you, the dancer.
We Teach the following Partner Dances:
- Swing, 2 Step, Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Hustle, Lindy… the list goes on from there.
Wedding Dances — packages with a unique guarantee.
- Smooth — Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz
- Rhythm — Cha Cha, Rumba, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Bolero, Mambo, Samba, Merengue
- Standard — Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot , Quickstep
- Latin — Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive
Driven by You,
We are driven by the needs of dancers like you.
Your goals are our primary concern.
Our success is measured by your accomplishments.
- We have been told that Park Avenue Ballroom exudes warmth and love. They are right, it does. So come over and help create and share that warmth.
- Checkout our Performance Dance classes for Competitions, Showcases and other events. We have a proven record of taking absolute beginners to…. feeling accomplished and beautiful on the floor. Who doesn’t want that?
- We can take you further, faster with a unique approach using the latest teaching techniques. This isn’t a dance revolution, this is Dance EVOLUTION!
- We can help you achieve the grace, beauty and artistry you want in your dancing with our specialist programs and workshops.
Social Dance Programs
Join The FUN
From Hot Latin Club Dances to Swing and Classical Ballroom, we offer a full program of Social Dance Parties, Classes and Private Lessons. No matter what your level or interest, from absolute beginners to those “taking things further”, we have something for you. And did we mention how much fun it is??
Our Refreshing Approach
We focus entirely on you, the dancer.
Your goals are our focus. Your dreams are our dreams.
Our accomplishments are measured by your success,
Staff and Teachers at Park Avenue understand that their personal competition results and
other accomplishments are just that – personal to them.
We understand that the single thing that matters is…
…our ability to teach you.
Which is why we teach at your pace using the very latest teaching techniques and scientifically proven technologies.
What people say
Learning to dance with Robin is one of the highlights of my week. She is very patient, encouraging and skilled at teaching but mostly, she makes the experience fun. After taking my initial lessons with her, I was impressed with her professional approach to teaching dance and was very pleased at how much fun I was having. I never felt pressured to continue but for me, it has become a fun part of my life and something I look forward to each week.
Name withheld by request.
Robin made my fiancé and I so comfortable with our wedding dance. She is awesome and great to work with.